Thursday, August 25, 2016

Welcome to my blog! + Questions?

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog. My name is Jennifer and this is my first blog post on this blog. Some of those will know me as, " PeachyLotus " on my other blog website. Why am I starting a new one? Well, as of changes, I'm not really into makeup and fashion as much anymore, not too crazy I mean. I prefer a more simplistic lifestyle as of now. What would I be posting on this blog? Well, I would post a lot about room decoration and a bit about fashion. Am I still going to use my old blog? Of course! I just feel like I'm not as active on that blog because of changes and I'm a tiny bit low on ideas on what to post. But yes, I will be on there sometimes. Will you post a lot and be more active on this one? I'm not sure about that because school is coming up sadly and even on Summer breaks, I'm quite busy. I would try to because on my old blog, I only posted once a month, sometimes none at all. 
Anyways, welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy what I post. If you have any recommendations on what I should make a post on, comment down below! :)
Image result for Welcome! tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment